Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Polanski Redux

The David Lynch in my head is the David Lynch that puts things like this on twitter:
I built a fish over the weekend. You?

And then a few hours later, writes this:
For those asking, my fish is made of plaster, wood, wire and epoxy.

In-my-head David Lynch is currently battling it out with Real-Life David Lynch right now, since Real-Life David Lynch signed this (from Videogum, obviously). I've been coming up with ways to justify this all day (because that is what I need to do, because I am a totally normal person!) and here's what I've come up with: David Lynch is probably friends with Roman Polanski, and you defend your friends, right? I mean, if one of my friends was accused of murder I would probably still not want her to go to jail. Or whatever.
I guess Alex ought to get busy printing up those TEAM POLANSKI tees, because the demand is far greater than I ever anticipated. Tilda Swinton called, she wants her TEAM POLANSKI baby tee STAT!

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */