Monday, September 28, 2009

Food

This is just what I'm going to do now: give a roundup of everything I've cooked lately. All of these posts could be titled, "This is Why I'm Chubby." Oh well.
This weekend I made:
Whiskey Glazed Carrots -- Highly, highly recommended. All you need is whiskey (that's how I found this recipe, actually. I had a half bottle of whiskey left over from a cake I made and I certainly wasn't going to drink it), brown sugar, butter, and carrots (duh).
Pork Chops with Golden Apple Sauce --I can't seem to stop making this. I think I've made it four times now, but it's seriously one of my favorite things to eat.

Tonight I'm making Chicken Paprikash. Let's see how it goes. Also of note, I had a Banana Bread Disaster of epic proportions yesterday. The oven needed to be cleaned when all was said and done.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */