Thursday, June 11, 2009

Best TV Themes/Intros, Part 1.

Alex and I love TV themes. I know for a fact that one of us went through a pretty heavy "Murder She Wrote" theme phase (hint: it wasn't me). Anyway, here are my favorite television themes. Some of them I like for the song, but I enjoy the ones that tell some backstory!
Like this one: Perfect Strangers. Also, I CANNOT buy that Cousin Larry is just now moving out of his family's home. Dude looks 35.


Degrassi Junior High: This one plays in my head every morning. Gee, I gotta go to school.


This isn't really the intro, but I just wanted to let Alex know that FINALLY here's a version of the song that isn't from Family Guy. For some reason this used to be so hard to find!


And OBVIOUSLY:


Who's the Boss?: It gets realllll creepy at right about :26...


Okay, those are my favorites. Alex, get on it!

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */