Thursday, June 11, 2009

Best TV Themes/Intros, Part 2

Kerry did her thing, and now it's time to bring out the big guns. I'm not even going to put the Murder She Wrote Intro on here. We all know how everyone feels about that. Everyone loves it. So here's one to kick it off.
It's Growing Pains everybody!
I don't think I need to explain why I like this, but if you can't figure it out, I'll give you a hint. It starts with, "Oooh," and it ends with, "show me that smile."

Next up we have an (not so) old Winfrey favorite. The Gilmore Girls! See if you can spot the trend.
That's right! Sassy, yet smooth background vocals! I'm a sucker for them, and you are too whether you know it or not.

This is my favorite theme song ever. It's so majestic. To be fair, I think I just like it because of this, but I included it anyway.

Finally, we have a forgotten gem. By "forgotten gem" I mean I've never even heard of this show. I just like the music.

It's very reminiscent of the intro for Who's the Boss, but more inspirational! Listening to this song is the equivalent of having Bruce Springsteen pat you on the back. Bonus points for smooth backing vocals.
That's all I've got for now. Do with it what you will.
PS
I'm done with college. For good.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */