Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Uncomfortable Work Jam, Volume I

There are some songs that, when they come on the soft rock radio at work, make me so uncomfortable that I can't focus on what I'm doing. Maybe you don't listen to soft rock at your job, but just imagine any instance of being confined in a small space with a few other people while being forced to listen to creepy lyrics. It's weird. Here are the top 3 songs on my Uncomfortable Work Jams mix.
John Mayer: Your Body is a Wonderland. It should be obvious why.


Heart: All I Wanna Do is Make Love to You. Once this came on while I was at the orthodontist. That was years ago, but I still remember it as one of the most uncomfortable moments of my life. "I am the flower, you are the seed. We walked in the garden, we planted a tree." Are you serious, Heart? Also you have to sign into Youtube to view this, so you KNOW it's going to be weird.


And the grandaddy of them all. I literally leave my desk whenever this song comes on because I can't take it. I just walk around the hallway or go to the bathroom or whatever. Anything to avoid this song!

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */