Friday, June 12, 2009

Celebrate!


It's time to celebrate, you guys! Little Alex finished his first year of college. That means he's coming home as I type and summer can finally begin. Also, I forgot to mention it, but awhile ago we had our one year Blog-o-versary. I'm ignoring that months-long stretch of time where we didn't post anything, just like one of those couples who breaks up and then starts going out again but still celebrates an anniversary as if they've been together the whole time.
The point of this is to say: Now that Alex is home from college, I'm not sure what our posting schedule will be like (we never had a schedule. I don't know what I'm talking about). But I do know that we're going to be getting a Netflix account, so look forward to some weird, unhelpful, and extremely subjective movie reviews. This is one of the first things I want to see. We'll see if Alex goes for it.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */