Tuesday, June 16, 2009

There's Somethin' Really Beautiful About That Frozen Goods Line

I know you're hurting, world. I realize that several days without a blog post is a long time for you, okay? But we have lives. Big, important, busy lives. I mean, yeah, I WANT to post a new post about Carrie Brownstein and how awesome she is, but sorry, I just spent all evening eating the pulled pork sandwiches that Alex made using Bobby Flay's (I almost typed Booby Flay's) barbecue sauce recipe. We've been so busy slowly clogging our arteries and playing frisbee (in Alex and Chase's case, not mine. Also Chase calls it Fro-Bo) and watching the first season of Maude (finally, the intro with sound AND video) that we haven't had time to blog.
Just kidding. Duh. Alex might have things to do but I certainly don't. So until I get around to writing that Carrie Brownstein post, here's a video to show you why that post is necessary. You've probably already seen this (who's 'you'? Who am I talking to?), but watch it again, okay? I had a hard time deciding which video to post. They're all so funny, but this one made a Dan Fogelberg reference so it wins.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */