Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Phil Collins

I have a long, long list of female comedians I admire, but Chelsea Peretti is near the top of the list. She covers all the bases: funny, awesome hair, talks about being depressed a lot. This video made me laugh out loud (I really did LOL, you guys):

When I used to have to listen to soft rock at work (I don't think I've mentioned yet on the blog that my soft rock days are through), Phil Collins was a staple. Like, an every-hour staple. Soft rock is such a slippery beast. This song seems ridiculous and funny, but if you listen to it every day it becomes horrible and soul-crushing. But then after a few months it becomes ridiculous and funny again! Either way, here is the actual video if you need something to listen to while you study.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */