Monday, October 12, 2009

Disappointment

I'm just stopping by my apartment on my way to The Land of No Internet, a.k.a. Winfrey Family HQ, a.k.a. La Casa del Winfreys, a.k.a. my parents' house. Today at work while I was entering data (like I do), I started thinking about how much I loved Making Friends with Chelsea Peretti, because Chelsea Peretti is hilarious. I can even kind of remember the theme song. So I thought I'd just pop in here and post that, but guess what, you guys? Since Superdeluxe.com doesn't exist anymore, neither does that video! I'm sure it's somewhere, but I'm too lazy to look for it right now. When you try to search for it, all you will find is the Adult Swim website. I give up.
So anyway, I decided to post a Variety Shac video instead. I kind of forgot about these ladies! I hadn't seen this one yet, and it made me laugh out loud several times. Also, the subject is pertinent to our one reader. Heather Lawless is (unfortunately) not in this one, but you should recognize Andrea Rosen from every commercial ever (literally).

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */