Thursday, October 29, 2009

Michael Caine

Do you remember a long time ago, when I said I was turning this into a fashion blog where I would highlight my favorite men's styles? Well, I forgot about that. Until now.
This is a favorite look of mine (and Alex's). It's Michael Caine in Hannah and Her Sisters, one of my favorite movies (and not one of Alex's).

There aren't even words for that hairstyle. And this coat?


Get outta town. That coat's amazing. I only wish I could find footage of him running while wearing it.
Michael Caine: fashion icon. Maybe someday this look will appear at Urban Outfitters, and all the young dudes will start looking like Michael Caine...but probably not, because I can't imagine anyone wearing that coat. Maybe this sweater, though!

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */