Friday, October 2, 2009

Amazing Opportunity.

What's that picture doing up there? Oh, I don't know, maybe it's the selection for the first official Winfrey Family Book Club. Get on board or get left behind. Just kidding. I know the type of crowd that this blog attracts. You all read The Corrections when it came out in 1925. You're in the loop. Anyway, we chose it because:
1) It's good.
2)Kerry has a copy.
3)I could get a copy at the library.
4)It's not The Lobster Chronicles.
5)There were at least four solid reasons to choose it.

I'm not announcing the rate that we will read it yet, but it will be nothing short of lightning fast. Someone on Amazon read it in a night! Yeah right. I'll give y'all some time to get your copy ready.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

But where will Chase get his copy? WHERE WILL CHASE GET HIS COPY???
Just kidding. Chase is reading, like, 1884 or whatever it's called? Have you heard of that?

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */