Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You can't even imagine what I had to Google to find this

Okay, I'll just tell you. It was "90's children's show man with beard." Alternately, I could've just called my mother.
I think there's a 95% chance that Alex doesn't remember this at all, but when we were really little, we used to watch this show everyday. Actually, Alex thought this was our dad. It's called Fred Penner's Place and it's Canadian, but we must've seen it on Nick Jr. Between this, Muppet Babies, Sharon, Lois, and Bram, Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, and David the Gnome, it is a wonder that we ever went outside at all. Just seeing this makes me feel such a deep feeling of comfort! But maybe, like Little Alex, I'm just thinking of my dad. This doesn't start until about 40 seconds in.

I truly feel that people working on children's television shows are doing the Lord's work. And I would be remiss if I didn't note that Fred Penner had a lot of outfits!

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */