Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Vote is IN

Not funny!


Kerry and I recently heard Natasha Leggero on Doug Benson's I Love Movies (family fav!), and we came to a conclusion about her. She's annoying. She doesn't like hip hop music you guys, because she's my mom. I'd heard a lot about her before, and I think I always just assumed she was cool because of the people she's associated with, but I was wrong. I don't want to say that she's popular because of her looks, but... Also, can you really be funny and be that well dressed? I get every feeling from her that she thinks she's better than everyone. Ugh, you guys, popular music is soo bad. Blah blah blah, Natasha Leggero. You've made a powerful enemy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like someone else is experiencing the Sarah Silverman Effect!

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */