Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Breaking Upwards

Like we say often (usually before posting something negative), we don't like to post negative things. I'd like to know your opinions on this, though. This movie looks bad, right?

Listen. I like Andrew Bujalski as much as the next white girl with an English degree, but I don't need another one of him, okay? One is enough!
That being said. I know I will end up seeing this movie, and I'll probably even like it. I want to talk about all the things I hate about this trailer ("Monogamy is hard, boo-hoo") but those are all the things I love about Woody Allen movies.
Alex is gonna hate this one.

1 comment:

Alex said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bM0NHwIjjk
I think I saw this scene in the trailer. It's heavily influenced by the work of someone 3 years ago.

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */