Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Careless Whisper

This is pretty much my room every night. I have a roommate who happens to be Japanese, and one of his many eccentricities is whisper singing. I assume he's listening to music, but who knows. Anyway, it's kind of like he's trying to keep it down, but at the same time he just can't hold it in. It's the loudest whisper I've ever heard, and I get to hear it a lot. He's also taken to snapping his fingers a lot. Sometimes he'll just say one word really loud to his computer. He stomps his feet about 10 times before leaving the room. He laughs to himself a lot and claps his hands. He's constantly making noises like he just discovered a life changing secret. He eats Skittles out of a cup the way most people drink water. He only ever eats candy, and he does so loudly. What I'm trying to say is, you ain't never meant anyone like Yamaguchi.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */