Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's my birthday week, I post what I want

Apparently Alex is too busy for the blog now. "I'm in college. I'm writing and producing a hit TV show." - my impression of Alex. I guess it's up to me to keep the blog going, and I can't think of a better way to do that than...
Rod Stewart!
The video isn't embeddable, and you might not think it's worth clicking over to Youtube to watch, but it is. Prepare to be surprised by one of my favorite Rod songs. In this live performance, he flouts conventional sartorial wisdom by rockin' a jacket with horizontal stripes. Also, a sailor hat. At one point, an audience member THROWS A STRIPED SCARF (a scarf? really?) at him and he immediately puts it on. When you're Rod Stewart, your audience always knows to only throw color/pattern-coordinated accessories at you. He also showcases some great dance moves, like "removing a hat and then putting it back on" and "wrist-shaking." Do yourself a favor and check out the dancing lady at 3:52.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */