Sunday, January 3, 2010

We're Back (Soon)!

Little Alex left for school about an hour ago, and I'm already sad. Hopefully, though, this will result in more frequent blog posts (because that's what everyone cares about, of course). Much more importantly, Alex is going to get to work on his new sketch comedy show, Baby Mountain! Exclamation point mine. This is the biggest creative endeavor a Winfrey has taken on since the craft show candy sale of '08 or Chase's indefinitely-postponed Comicbalooza. Let's hope it will be more successful than either of those.
And as for me? Well. As much as I hate New Year's Eve, I love New Year's Goals. I have a pretty hefty list, as usual, and it'll be a good year if I can accomplish half of them. One of said goals (that I cheated on and started about a month early) was to eat healthier. Winfreys may be blessed with a great many things (stunning good looks, above-average smarts, really large foreheads) but we were also cursed with Bad Genes, in terms of a predisposition for dietary-related diseases. Part of my "Eat Healthier" goal involves making my own granola, which, as it turns out, is super-easy, super-fast, and makes your apartment smell great. I used Mark Bittman's recipe, because we all love Mark Bittman, right? Related: I accidentally searched for "Mark Buttman" while trying to find his books at the library and I've been calling him that all week. Anyway, here's his granola recipe. Winfreys recommend!

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */