Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Movie Review

Hey guys. Remember when Humpday first came out, and people talked about it for a little while? Then everyone kind of forgot about it. I enjoyed it! Let's not forget about it. Mark Duplass was a delight (as always) and Joshua Leonard was great playing the part of friend with a beard. Nerdtalk for a second, it was filmed with a Panasonic HVX200. That baby costs under $5,000! Look how nice it looks!


The main reason for this post though, is to bring up a similarity that I haven't heard anyone discuss. Am I the only one that felt like Humpday was similar to Kelly Reichardt's Old Joy? I don't think so.


Both films about two old friends. Somewhat similar endings. Female directors. I'm jus' sayin'. If you haven't yet, you should watch Humpday, and Old Joy. Both films are very good.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */