Thursday, January 21, 2010

Public Apology/Sexy Pic


I used to dislike Justin Theroux for no good reason. It's just the Bradley Cooper effect at work, I guess. Then I realized he was in almost everything that I watch (The Baxter, The Ten, some Parker Posey movie, David Lynch projects). Nothing compares to his current stint on Parks & Rec, though! I love it, and I love the effect he has on Aziz Ansari! I'm sorry, Justin Theroux, for ever doubting you.
You guys have all seen The Baxter, right? If not, what are you waiting for? It's very sweet and silly. Here's a bad video of J. Theroux breakdancing:

And he has a sensitive side, too. Who knew? It turns out he's exactly like his character on Parks and Rec. I guess that's why they're both named Justin...he's just playing himself.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */