Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Bagheads (that's what it was called, right?)

Since I'm one of those Women Who Love Horror Films, I finally (at Alex's urging) watched Baghead last weekend. I know he already posted this trailer at least once, but here it is again. Watch it! Really!

Except don't watch it if you're going to a cabin in the middle of the woods in Kentucky that weekend. I really can't believe Alex allowed me to watch it on Friday night, knowing full well that we were leaving Saturday on our trip. I spent the whole weekend worrying about Bagheads. And Alex (of course) tried to scare me but I was on the lookout the whole weekend so it didn't work. I had to watch for Bagheads, you know?
Another reason to watch this movie is that it stars Jon Lovitz Baby a.k.a. one of the main actors. He's the one who looks like Jon Lovitz as a baby.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */