Thursday, July 23, 2009

You like what you like.

Papa Winfrey always says, "You like what you like." Papa Winfrey says a lot of things, not all of them appropriate for the blog. But he's right, you know? You can't control what you like. I mean, I can't control that I've always liked Wham!, or that when I was a kid I totally had a huge crush on George Michael. And I can't control that when I got older, I bought both his solo album Faith and the Wham! album Make it Big from my Driver's Ed teacher (I also bought Prince's Purple Rain. It was 3 for 1 dollar, and I still feel like I made the right decisions). This song is a personal favorite of ours. Yeah, that's right, Alex likes it too:

Of course, Alex found out about this song not through an irrational love of Wham!, but the way normal people do: through comedy videos. We love Jon Glaser.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */