Thursday, July 30, 2009

I No Longer Have Problems With Entertainment Weekly

Entertainment Weekly is back on my good side! The website has an article about comedians in serious roles. I think the article is supposed to be about their first role being serious, and I haven't seen about 90% of these movies. I need to get on it, because one of my favorite things is comedians in serious roles! Here are some of my favorites:

-Steve Martin in Shopgirl. So creepy!
-Bill Murray in Lost in Translation. I totally would have made out with him!
-Jim Carrey in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I loved this movie in high school but I haven't seen it since.
-Adam Sandler in Punch Drunk Love. All of my favorite things in one movie: lonely people, phone sex, people with anger issues, and a Jon Brion soundtrack.

And I leave you with a question. Who would you rather make out with...
Young Bill Murray...

or Old Bill Murray?

This is also known as The Impossible Choice. I could never choose, and I can't imagine a scenario in which I would have to (unless I end up in my Fantasy World, also known as Time Travel Celebrity Make Out Land).

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */