Monday, April 5, 2010

Good Morning!

It is six in the morning! I should be getting ready for work, but I'm watching Youtube videos. Here's a live version of George Michael singing "What A Fool Believes." I guess there is no real reason for this, but I'm glad we live in a world where this exists. He is pretty faithful to the song, but I feel like he changes it up enough that if this were a performance on American Idol, Randy Jackson would be like, "For me, for you, I feel like you took some real risks with the melody but IT PAID OFF, DAWG!" That was a pretty great Randy Jackson impression, me. Also, I think Randy Jackson would be like, "I'm not sure how you got through to this stage of the competition, as you clearly already have a recording contract."

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */