Sunday, March 28, 2010

Great News

With the month of March coming to an end, it's time to get excited about April. What does April bring? Well, for one thing, April Fools Day. Expect some pretty wacky posts on that day. Also, my show, Baby Mountain, will be premiering. But, one of the things I'm most excited about is the formation of a new club. That's right, everyone. The Talented Winfrey Family Film Club will begin this April! Get excited! Much like the book club, this is a great opportunity to view some films that we've been meaning to watch, or just would not watch unless we were forced to. Like, I loved The Corrections, but all I'm saying is that was a big book. And now, we can watch some long, great films and discuss them here! The club's first selection is Werner Herzog's Fitzcarraldo, which I'm very excited about. I hope y'all can join us.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */