Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jams Aplenty

The first time I heard this Robin Thicke song (on a New Year's Eve show, because I am so cool), I fell in love. It's pretty easy to figure out why...he sounds like Prince.

This video is so clearly ridiculous and not really very sexy at all. Mostly because Robin Thicke looks EXACTLY LIKE HIS DAD!


When I tried to remind Alex of a Robin Thicke song from many years ago, he'd completely forgotten about it. Which is weird, because Alex loves dance songs that sample classical music (I'm really only talking about Night on Disco Mountain). Anyway, here it is.

Clearly he's gone through a few, um, identity changes. Like cutting his glorious mane, for one. Sorry, bro, you just made yourself look even more like your dad.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */