Wednesday, March 3, 2010

And you thought I was through talking about Twin Peaks.

Apparently Alex is too "busy" with "school" to post anything on the blog, so I guess this means I have free rein to post about whatever I wish. Great! Here's a video interview with Kyle MacLachlan, perhaps best known (in my dreams) as Special Agent Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks. Agent Cooper is my favorite Twin Peaks character (besides Dr. Jacoby. Or Gordon Cole. Or that weird shut-in who lived with all the orchids) and I have such a crush on both the character and Kyle MacLachlan at that point in time. What a dreamboat, am I right, ladies? In this interview, KM talks a little about David Lynch and a little about working on Desperate Housewives. It's one of my deepest hopes that KM finds a great role that can showcase how weird he is. I don't watch Desperate Housewives(because I'm 23), but I have a feeling that it doesn't really play up the "attractive/creepy" dichotomy that makes KM so awesome to me. But who knows? Maybe Desperate Housewives is all about KM hiding in closets and drinking Heineken.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */