Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I enjoy this sort of thing.

I enjoy doodles. Sketches. Call them what you will. Everyone in my family was bitten with the visual arts bug, except for me. Alex is forever sending me picture texts of little David Lynches that he's drawn in the margins of his notes. I always sadly save them on my phone and then bemoan my own lack of artistic ability. I'm not saying I'm not creative (because, obviously, this blog was started to showcase the extraordinary talents of all Winfreys), but I am saying that I can't draw at all.
But, oh, how I wish I could. Because I think this is a wonderful idea.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=52475301937&ref=mf
Lil' Jon's is, obviously,the best. Probably because of its coloring book style.

My least favorite? John Goodman's, only because of the emphasis on his weight. Okay, sure, so maybe John Goodman is becoming precariously large. But I feel like this detracts from the overall celebratory feeling.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */