Sunday, February 1, 2009

B.J. Junkie

H. visited Winfrey Family HQ this weekend. We got ice cream (okay, sorbet for him because he refuses to tolerate lactose. He should really be more tolerant, you guys) and saw Slumdog Millionaire. I'm not going to bother saying anything about Slumdog Millionaire other than it was good. You're on the internet, you don't need me to tell you about Slumdog Millionaire. Instead, I will tell you a story. I had to sleep on the couch last night because our guest took my bed and the Winfrey household is, among other things, a Presumed Chastity Zone. This morning when I woke up, I immediately turned the television to VH1 Classic and found a Billy Joel video for a song I didn't know, You're Only Human. Basically the premise of the video is that Billy Joel is a sort of Ghost of Christmas Future figure, and also a bad actor. I tried to find it so I could post it here, but guess what, guys? Billy Joel does not allow his videos to be embedded. I don't know why. I don't understand most of what Billy Joel does, and I probably never will. Here is the link, if you're curious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbuU1OtaX4g
Also, you should already know this, but Billy Joel and Elton John are touring together. Alex calls it the Big Gay Wet Dream Tour.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */