Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Greatest American Hero

So things have been busy, okay? Sheesh. Maybe I'm not working on a pilot, but I have been burning the old midnight oil (watching Bridezilla marathons while making baby shower gifts, obviously).
Anyway. I realized that even though Alex and I posted our favorite TV theme songs a long time ago, there were so many we forgot! Or really just this one. I know nothing about this show, but it looks...pretty...great (awful).

True story: Before I could drive, I had to ride the bus to school, and our bus driver reliably listened to soft-rock hit factory Mix 106 (yes, it has haunted me my entire life). She never, ever, ever changed the station. Except once, when the theme to Greatest American Hero started playing. She even tried to turn back once, found out the song was still playing, and switched away yet again. TV themes are apparently like poison to bus drivers.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */