Sunday, May 17, 2009

We've got a celebrity on our hands.

So, I kind of know this kid?  I'm referring to Jico, of course.  I'm friends with him on facebook.  He's the one who refers to himself as the Filipino Hulk.  Anyway, he's been promoting these videos like crazy.  This whole thing is really bizarre.  I think what really makes the video is the fact that they're in a Golden Corral.  "Look what Golden Corral gave us!  Y'all just be taking things for granted."  They have a whole facebook group dedicated to this, and it is almost entirely pictures of them eating at various shitty restaurants.  I'm talking CiCi's pizza buffet, Denny's, Buffalo Wild Wings... they'll go anywhere, and they will document it.  I suggest you watch all of their videos, but this one in particular.  


1 comment:

Kerry said...

This is the most inspirational video I've ever seen that was filmed in a Golden Corral! Maybe someday I'll see these guys in or around Mansfield. I hear they (or at least one of them) loves a white girl. Regardless, I do echo the sentiment that Mansfield is far better when you have a car, and also you shouldn't waste time complaining when you could be having fun. At Golden Corral. I'm not a hater!

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */