Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Julie & Julia!

Someone's been waiting for this movie for a long time! That someone is me. I love food, I love Julia Child, and I sort of liked this book.

Of note:
-in the book, the author/narrator was kind of, um...unlikeable. Whiny. Mean to her boyfriend. Perhaps she just wanted to seem relatable, because who among us hasn't been unlikeable, whiny, and mean to their boyfriends? Raise your hands, ladies (Alex)! But alls I'm saying is, Amy Adams is (probably) inherantly incapable of playing an unlikeable character. Sorry, too charming!
-What's up with her voice in this trailer? She's got a Drew Barrymore thing going (notice it when she says "I was drowning and she pulled me out of the ocean).
-Casey Wilson alert!
-Alex is going to see this with me. Because I'm going to make him!

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */