Monday, May 11, 2009

One of Those Duh Moments

The other day Mom was singing a song, and I had to say, "Wait...that's not just a song Adam Sandler sings in the trailer for Funny People?" No, duh Winfrey, "Photograph" is a real song. Mom didn't know who sang it so I had to look it up and it's Ringo Starr. I'm not sure how she didn't know that, because I feel like once Ringo Starr knowledge enters my brain there is no way for me to get it out. Hopefully this song will be our new "Back off, Boogaloo," i.e. a song to play on repeat until Mom gets mad.

1 comment:

Alex said...

This is really weird, because I just downloaded this song a couple weeks ago and have been listening to it. Actually, it's not that weird because I'm pretty sure we both just heard it on the Funny People trailer.

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */