Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fox 8 News

We all know this video, right?

Yeah. We all know this video. But that's not the point. The point is this story I've been meaning to tell you but forgetting.
So, the Cleveland news comes on after American Idol (shut up) so I usually catch the first few minutes of it. It is the weirdest, most sensationalized, most behind the times news team I've ever seen! First off, one of their big stories a few weeks ago was that Eric Carmen(the guy who sang "Hungry Eyes" from Dirty Dancing) was arrested for drunk driving. I think they reported on that story just so they could use weak puns like "Blurry Eyes." Then they reported on that godawful Asher Roth song and how it was so scandalous.
Now, they're reporting on this Cleveland video. Is it funny or offensive? Um, lolz. Apparently this guy is getting death threats? I think we (we meaning me and Alex) know who's sending them!

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */