Friday, April 10, 2009

Twin Peaks: Fall Asleep With Me

It doesn't take a music genius or a Pandora station to figure out that Alex and I aren't into Mike Patton (unless Alex has gotten into some weird Faith No More phase. I don't know, strange things can happen in college). But he's obviously good at what he does, if you like what he does. Kind of like David Lynch (sorry, I'm contractually obligated [Alex made me sign a contact for the blog] to mention David Lynch every third post). I found this song Mike Patton recorded called "Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me." It's got that Twin Peaks feel about it, which for Alex would be the feeling of falling asleep in a recliner with your head in your hand and occasionally waking up whenever I tell you to pay attention.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */