Monday, April 6, 2009

David Lynch can reunite The Beatles

It's common knowledge (in my brain) that David Lynch can do anything. He can move mountains through the power of Transcendental Meditation. Anyway, apparently TM can do a lot of other, more fun things (who wants to move a mountain? Not me), because at last night's David Lynch Foundation benefit, The Beatles reunited. The ones that are alive, that is, although I wouldn't put it past David Lynch to somehow get the dead ones involved. But the real question is, who's that dude talking in the middle of the video?



I'm glad the benefit went well and all, but honestly I'll be glad when David gets back to twittering.
But that's not the real point of this. The point of this is that I found something, you guys, while looking for a clip of the Beatles. I found this:

If you read the info, you'll find that someone not only made a (kind of cool, but mostly mediocre?)mashup of the theme to Blue Velvet and Eleanor Rigby, but wrote a STORY to go along with it, AND made an ENTIRE ALBUM of David Lynch mashups. I'm half creeped out, half jealous, but mostly just want to watch Blue Velvet again.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */