Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jose Saramago

Oh no, did we just get all literary on your asses?  Sorry kids.  That's how we do it here at The Talented Winfrey Family.  Maybe you shouldn't assume so much about people who post videos of boys lighting their farts and old Bob Seger songs all the time.  Anyway, remember when Blindness came out and no one really liked it?  Well, I found this video of Jose Saramago and Fernando Meirelles after the premiere, and wow.  It seems like a scene out of The Godfather or something.  I knew Jose Saramago was old, but I didn't know he was that old.  I also didn't know he seemed so wise.  I think if that guy complimented your film, you would be set for life.  Good luck finding an online translator to accurately tell you what they're saying.  

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */