Tuesday, March 3, 2009

(500) Days of Summer

Uh oh, guys.  I'm conflicted.  First of all, watch the trailer here.  
Okay, sorry I couldn't embed the video or whatever.  Just seriously... shut up Kerry.  Get over it.  

Now, will I see this?  Yes.  There's no question about it, and here's why:
1. You Make My Dreams is in the trailer.  As a rule, I have to see every film that does this.  
2. It has a scene with a bus full of Zooey Deschanels.  
Will these things be enough to forgive that fist scene from the trailer?  I just don't know.  I'ma come out and say it.  I don't like The Smiths.  Also, I don't like the way that scene made me think, "That's kind of like Garden State."  I'm going to make a prediction that Owen Gleiberman will not take kindly to this film.  We'll see what happens. 

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */