Monday, January 10, 2011

Tunes pt. II

Lately, I haven't been feeling a ton of music. I don't have a lot of new stuff, and there's nothing coming down the pipes that I'm super pumped about. However, I have been listening to a lot of Cyberthug Radio and also Hype Men, and they all about the hip hop. Obviously, the new Ghostface Killah album is great, and blah blah blah Kanye West. What I'm trying to say is that my knowledge of hip hop is very limited, and it's exciting to know that I have a ton of stuff I can still discover and enjoy. Recently, I've been listening to a lot of Busta Rhymes, who strangely enough, I did not respect very much as a white, elementary-school-age boy. I always just thought he was silly, which he is, but also, listen to this song! Come on.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */