Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sky Pilot

If someone were to be like, "Hey, Alex, I'm sorry to do this to you, but for the rest of your life, you have to just sit down and watch one video over and over again." Would I be mad at the person? It's impossible to say. I'd probably look at them and say something like, "This is for real this time?" and they'd probably slowly nod their head. Then I would say, "Well, do I have time to make a phone call at least?" They would look at me, with a tear in their eye, and say, "No." "Alright then," I would say, trying to maintain my composure, "bring on Sky Pilot."
Eastbound and Down is one of the greatest shows ever made, and this is one of the best parts from the season finale. If you haven't already, watch every episode.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */