Monday, November 2, 2009

Agreed.

When Paris, Je T'Aime came out, Alex, Papa Winfrey and I went to Columbus to see it. We didn't tell Dad that it was 18 short films because he always (ALWAYS) hates short films. Anyway, he was very disappointed when he found out what we'd dragged him to, and after we watched it, we were disappointed too. That movie was just very silly, you guys, and I don't know why they need to make them for more cities. I feel like anthology films are always bad news, so I loved this article from the A.V. Club: 17 salvageable segments from multiple-director anthology movies.
They listed the only Paris, Je T'Aime segment that I really loved: Alexander Payne's short. It was cute, and hilarious, and everything else was super boring.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I'm upset that they included no Creepshow.

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */