Thursday, November 20, 2008

~*Twilight*~

Alex just sent me this video that he made for Twilight.


First off, I want to just say GREAT JOB to my little bro for making such an awesome video. I thought you were studying for finals all week! I didn't even know you had another Youtube account, but I guess parisbabyhott1 HAS been your family nickname since you were born (we all have them, based on a city/stage of life/temperature/number template). I like how you added those green curtains at the beginning and end. Nice touch, and a little Lynchian. And I'm also glad that you found a way to use all of those Twilight icons you've been making and sending me on facebook.

Then I found this, about the Ultimate Twilight Fan Search:

Stop the search! I found the ultimate fan, and his name is parisbabyhott1.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */