Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Office kind of

The truth is, I should be studying.  I've got several big finals coming up, and I need to do well.  However, I discovered a new phenomenon brought to you, once again, by GodTube.  Don't ask me how I found it.  All you need to know is what it is.  It's called The Church Office.  It's pretty much what it sounds like.  It's just like The Office, but it takes place in a church office I guess.  The thing is, there are tons of these.  It seems like everyone has their own The Church Office.  Some are exact remakes (reimaginings) and others create their own stories.  What I'm saying is, if you ever get a free day, get on GodTube, skip past all the atheists in hell videos, and immerse yourself in The Church Office universe.  Enjoy.


1 comment:

Alex said...

Oh man. That guy who plays their version of Jim is insanely annoying.

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */