Sunday, November 14, 2010

Little known fact: Winfreys love Drake. Winfreys don't really have an opinion on Rhianna (at least, this Winfrey doesn't), but ever since I heard the song "What's My Name" on SNL, I haven't been able to get it out of my head. For some reason, it's like impossible to find a decent version of that performance online, but the actual video just came out and guess what? Drake, that's what!

I really like the live SNL version much more because it featured some jangly guitars that reminded me of Shakira's "She Wolf," but this is great because you can see Rhianna's insane outfit. Like, are those thigh-highs worn with denim shorts? I seriously don't understand. Also, every word out of Drake's mouth is ridiculous, like usual. I love him.

No comments:

 
/* Google_Analytics_Code */